When dental emergencies happen, waiting several days for an appointment with a dentist is not an option. Ace Family Dental is committed to helping patients manage sudden injuries and complications that require immediate treatment.
Some dental emergencies are extremely painful, and a visit to the dentist can provide palliative relief.
On the other hand, some emergencies can threaten the health of the teeth, and receiving rapid dental treatment could mean the difference in saving a tooth or losing it.
Ace Family Dental, Sugar Land provides a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services to those in need of urgent dental care in the Sugar Land, Missouri city, Stafford and nearby area. Our emergency dental services include:
Get 24/7 Access To Emergency Dental Care
When to Seek Emergency Dental Care?
Here are guidelines on how to handle common oral discomforts and injuries, and when these require emergency dental care or services:
- Toothache: See your emergency dentist as soon as you feel discomfort or pain
- Broken, chipped or cracked tooth: Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to your face. Go to the dentist right away. If the tooth was broken or chipped, bring the tooth fragment wrapped in wet gauze or a wet towel.
- Loosened or knocked-out tooth: If your tooth becomes loose due to trauma, call your dentist. For a knocked out tooth, gently insert the lost tooth back in its socket if possible, holding the tooth by the crown using a clean washcloth. If the tooth is dirty, first rinse the root, but do not scrub it or remove any attached tissues. If reinsertion is not possible, hold the tooth under the tongue and go to the dentist immediately.
- Broken Jaw: Apply ice or a cold compress to the face. Go to your dentist or an emergency center immediately.
- Bitten Tongue or Lip: Clean the area with a wet cloth and place a cold compress on the area to reduce swelling. If the bleeding persists or if it is excessive, go to your dentist or an emergency center.
What Isn't a Dental Emergency?
Severe pain? Bleeding? Loose teeth?
If you need immediate treatment to stop bleeding, alleviate pain or save a tooth, you’ve got a dental emergency on your hands.
But many people aren’t too sure whether their dental problems require immediate, out-of-hours attention.
It’s pretty simple. Generally, any dental problem that can wait for a couple of days isn’t a dental emergency. For example, mild toothache, an impacted wisdom tooth, bruxism, issues with your bite or tooth sensitivity aren’t considered dental emergencies, because there’s unlikely to be an immediate need for treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to see an emergency dentist in Sugar Land?
If you are experiencing sudden and chronic tooth pain, or if you have sustained trauma to your teeth and surrounding tissues, you may need to see an emergency dentist. Even if you do not currently have a dental emergency, it is important that your dentist be capable of treating you quickly in the event that an emergency does arise.
What is the easiest way for me to book an appointment for an emergency dentist near Sugar Land?
Call 281-980-1811 to talk to an emergency dentist near Sugar Land. Tell us your concern, and we'll help you get treated as soon as possible.
Can I go to an emergency room to treat dental emergencies?
If it's not possible to make an appointment with a dentist, you can receive limited dental care from the emergency room. However, unless you are having trouble breathing, losing a dangerous amount of blood, or you've received a traumatic injury to your head, an emergency dentist is a better option.
Is emergency dentist (Ace Family Dental) open on Saturday and Sundays?
Yes, we are open on the Saturdays, while we are available on Sundays by appointment only. However, we can provide last minute appointments should you need treatment reach out to on call emergency dentist at 281-980-1811
Do Sugar Land weekend dentist near me cost more?
No, your treatment will cost the same as it would on any other day.
How soon can I be seen?
We offer same-day emergency services for most conditions.
24 Hour Dental Near me
Are you searching for “emergency dental offices near me” or “dentist open 24 hours near me”?
If you are, then you are definitely in the right place.
We specialize in dental emergencies, and we are open 24/7 to be sure that we are here for YOU when you need us most.
We know what you are going through right now. You are in pain and need to see a dentist nearby right away.
We take care of everything for you and schedule an appointment is fast and easy, call in and we’ll guide you every step of the way and get you into our closest walk-in dentist office near your location.
Call us at 281-980-1811 and let us get you out of pain.